Monday, October 23, 2006

Superstantial

So, I'm watching the Colbert Report introduction, and I notice the words swirling through space and projected along the walls enveloping Stephen and his eagles. The last large font word to swirl in front caught my eye. But was that really the word I thought it was? And what are all those other words in the background?

Well, thanks to DVR technology, now I know. And so do you. I present an almost comprehensive list (I'm sure I missed some) in roughly the order they appear on screen. Enjoy!

Powerful
Relentless
Valiant
Undaunted
Patriotic
Actionable
Gripping
Gung Ho
Domineering
Critically-Acclaimed
Hell-Bent
Eager Beaver
Savage Pride
Bold
Carnivorous
Rakish
Fearlessness
Prestige
Integrity
Tough
Gritty
Incisive
Courageous
Exceptional
Superstantial

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confess... I took superstantial to the online Merriam-Webster (moron!).
Forgive me Father, as I am a humble non-native speaker...

Anonymous said...

Dude! I'll be seeing you sooner than you thought.Bwahahahahahah!
Your Mother in Law!!!!!!!